Thursday, January 26, 2006

Bye bye Gymboree! Hello Tumbling!

We finished our membership at Gymboree last week. I have chosen not to renew because Jayden was not getting anything out of the classes and it was WAY too expensive. He needs something that is much more physically involved than what Gymboree has to offer. So, we signed up for a parent-toddler gymnastics class. It is not really gymnastics, but there is a little stretching, some tumbling, and some playtime on their meager equipment. I think this round is a good start to tumbling and if he shows an inclination or aptitude for it, we will look into something more structured and involved.

No pictures becuase I still can't find the charger for my camera battery. :( Maybe next time!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kind of where we are at too. Today was Faith's last class at J.W. Tumbles. They do a bit more than gymboree but I wanted more emphasis on gymnastic skills since she's really into that. So I'm looking to find a program like that and accepts 2.5 yr olds -- most that I have seen require 3 yrs and up.

Julie said...

He has so much energy, he'll be great in tumbling! Then maybe on to Gymnastics. If nothing else, it's great excersize to instill in him.