Saturday, January 21, 2006

One of those days...

Ever have one of those days when you feel superfluous? Like no matter where you are, who you talk to, or what you are doing, that none of it matters? Yep....that's me. I am poor pathetic me today. Of course, I have been poor pathetic me for many many days, but today is the first time I felt like writing about it.

Then, of course, I am watching my son play and holding Eliana and I know that I am loved and needed. I am especially enjoying Jayden who is playing Buzz Lightyear....everything is flying "to infinee and b'yon". Gotta love his imagination! And who can resist Ellie's cute little smiles that light up her whole face?! Yep...my kids are cute. And today, that is a really good thing! (for me)

Maybe tomorrow will be a brighter day!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Miss you guys!