Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Fun at the park!

Today we went to the park and met 3 new friends! We were off to meet Daniela and Kayleigh and Ryan who invited Anne and Cooper and Josie. I got there first and met up with 2 other moms who were having a little playdate. These 2 moms live near my house and they are really friendly. We got to talking when another one of their friends showed up. She was also really nice. As they all left we exchanged phone numbers. I will have to expand our playtime to include the park a little more often so I can call them up and invite them to play with us! :)

Apparently the outing was really good for the kids because they both crashed into their respective beds for nice long naps right away!

Now Jayden is whining like he didn't sleep for 2 hours this afternoon. I don't really know what I am going to do with him!

No comments: