Sunday, November 05, 2006

Clowns and Witches!

Thank you all for the comments last time. I was feeling like I was out here in cyberspace all alone for a while. But, now that I know you are out there, I feel like babbling a little more. And, Kris, OF COURSE I REMEMBER YOU!!!

Actually, we have been so crazy around here, I haven't even had a chance to post our halloween pics!! Now that we are sporting colds, there is a little more down-time and I am able to get them posted. I managed to finish Dave's costume just in time for my boys to be clowns. For trick-or-treating, I put on a little make-up myself and wore a clown hat...just to fit in! :) My girls were witches...all 3 of them....Eliana, Ashley, and Grandma Tess!




This one was taken at the play area in the mall, where Mom and I took them to burn off some of that early afternoon energy, but it was too cute to pass up. I just love her little hat! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics! I LOVE the clown costumes you did..they look great. Eliana and her Grandma look great, too :-). Hope you guys had fun!

Julie said...

Very cute!! Looking forward to seeing you guys this week. I'm all packed up and ready to leave early in the morning. It's 6:30 and Becca's already in bed! Whahooooo!

Anonymous said...

Cute pics.. I LOOOOVE the Eliana's hat!