Sunday, November 05, 2006

Clowns and Witches!

Thank you all for the comments last time. I was feeling like I was out here in cyberspace all alone for a while. But, now that I know you are out there, I feel like babbling a little more. And, Kris, OF COURSE I REMEMBER YOU!!!

Actually, we have been so crazy around here, I haven't even had a chance to post our halloween pics!! Now that we are sporting colds, there is a little more down-time and I am able to get them posted. I managed to finish Dave's costume just in time for my boys to be clowns. For trick-or-treating, I put on a little make-up myself and wore a clown hat...just to fit in! :) My girls were witches...all 3 of them....Eliana, Ashley, and Grandma Tess!




This one was taken at the play area in the mall, where Mom and I took them to burn off some of that early afternoon energy, but it was too cute to pass up. I just love her little hat! :)

3 comments:

daniela said...

Great pics! I LOVE the clown costumes you did..they look great. Eliana and her Grandma look great, too :-). Hope you guys had fun!

The Pizzitola Family said...

Very cute!! Looking forward to seeing you guys this week. I'm all packed up and ready to leave early in the morning. It's 6:30 and Becca's already in bed! Whahooooo!

Lori said...

Cute pics.. I LOOOOVE the Eliana's hat!