Friday, September 23, 2005

Starting off

So, this is my first entry in this blog. I decided that this would be a nice way to let friends and family know what was going on with our little family and what I felt about all of that. I kept thinking that journaling would be a great idea for letting the kids know about their youngest years, but I am not very good at that sort of thing. Jayden (now 2) will miss out on knowing a lot of his firsts because I didn't record that sort of thing for him. Of course, nothing says I will get it right from here on out either, but at least I am making the attempt. In any case, today was a typical Friday schedule for us so far. Jayden got up at 7:30 AM and we watched TV in bed until I pushed Dave out of bed to get Jayden breakfast while I fed Eliana. Naturally, Jayden drank the milk out of his cereal, but chose not to eat the Cheerios themselves. Then, Jayden took a shower with Dave (although he doesn't like these showers as much as he used to) and climbed back into bed with me and put his icy cold feet on me. This of course woke me up and we got out of bed. After giving Eliana her bath and jumping in the shower, we all rushed off to Gymboree for Jayden's class at 11. There was a lot of pretend and not much movement today, so Jayden (and the other boys and Dave) got bored in class. I , however, got some great pictures of Jayden and Dave playing together. I may post them someday, but right now they are still in the camera. After gym, we had lunch in teh food court, a short trip to Target and now a blessed nap! I LOVE NAP TIME!! :) So, I am off to have one myself.

Lynda

No comments: