Thursday, September 29, 2005

Live the day!

Yesterday was a great day! I said a few days ago I was going to start to Live the Day! Yesterday we did! After dropping Jayden off at Sit-n-Play, I left Eliana with Dave and went to the grocery store ALL BY MYSELF! It was liberating! I picked up the kids afterwards and met my old workmates for lunch. It was nice and enjoyable. Then, we stopped by Rosa's and the whole gang was there! Jayden had a great time playing with his friends and living it up at Rosa's while everyone else ooo'ed and ahhh'ed over his sister.

We came home for naps and then off to Grandma and Grandpa's house for dinner. What a full day we had! We were soooo busy, I don't know how today could possibly match up! But, we have music at 10:30 and then off to playgroup this afternoon.

But, now, it is time to put the crayons away before Jayden colors his face purple again.

Live the day!

No comments: