Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I'm back in the saddle again....

Ok...so it's not a saddle, but my computer broke down and Dave just fixed it. How sweet he is!

So I have some cute pics...let's see if they come through.


And here is the story with these pictures:

It was the 4th time I chose to take the kids in for pictures since Eliana was born. I had yet to get a good picture of her. I told them that on the phone when I called them for the appointment. Jayden was a bit cranky that day although I wasn't sure why. He was whining in the car on the way to the restaurant we were going to have lunch at. Aunt Judy and Tammy were joining us for lunch and pictures. Finally, Jayden fell asleep in the car (I didn't think he needed a nap, but better that than the whining!) When I pulled into the parking lot for lunch, he woke up with more crying and whining...then.....He threw up all over the place! AND THEN HE DID IT AGAIN!

Poor baby! He must have eaten something that upset his stomach, because he was fine after he got it out of him. But, he got his shirt and pants covered in puke. NOT TO MENTION MY CAR...it stank for DAYS after that!

Anyway, so I cleaned up the mess as best I could, we went to TGIF and had lunch, then off to Penney's for pictures. I bought Jayden those pants right before we went into the studio and I happened to have the shirt in the car. I can't blame him for the wild hair. He did just vomit all over the place...luckily it didn't still stink too bad! We went in and got the best pictures of Ellie I have ever gotten...and the ones of Jayden aren't too bad either. Unfortunately, I couldn't get a good one of them together.

Oh well....there is always next time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know too well the smell of puke. Faith did it twice during our trip in Vegas. We were told swimming in chlorine water during super hot weather can do that to you.. but I didn't think it'd happen again several days after too! Anyhoo...don't even know if that was the cause..the worst part of it was trying to clean it in the hotel room with nothing but bar hand soap.

You got amazing pictures despite the episode though! You couldn't tell he had a cranky morning from those pictures. I like the first two pictures the most.

Anonymous said...

Fantastic pictures..considering your day! I guess vomiting made him feel much better - and you can't even tell, he looks so happy and cute (love the hair)! Oh and don't get me started on Ellie, such a doll - you'll have a great story to remember these pics that day ;-)!

Julie said...

Those are the best pictures. The kids are getting so big. I can't wait to see them some day soon hopefully. Sorry about him getting sick, but he looks great now. You always feel better after a good throw up!

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»