Friday, October 17, 2008

Still waiting...

No baby yet. Saw the doc today. Says I am fully effaced and 2 cm dialated, but not guarantees about delivery. Made a new appointment to see me on the 27th. Guess he's thinking if Baby holds out that long, he's gonna have to see me again.

Anyway, here's to hoping for a new addition soon!

1 comment:

Lori said...

I hope when Baby decides to make her entrance that it all goes smoothly! I hope you're able to rest as much as possible before then!