Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Holy poop that stinks!

A couple of weeks ago, Dr A asked me to get a stool sample from Eliana. I delegated that task to Dave. Knowing how gross collecting was going to be, Eliana must have let her subconscious get away with pooping right before bed or on the weekends when the samples were going to have to sit around the house for a while. So, we haven't gotten to it for a couple of weeks. Tonight, she told me before dinner that she had to poop and should she go in the thing? I said yes. Dave is in there collecting the samples now (when it's too late to take them to the lab and they will sit around all night...ewww). It stinks to high heaven in there! The whole room is starting to smell like poop. He calls out to me from the bathroom, "This is the most disgusting thing I've ever done!" I agree...that's why HE's doing it!

No comments: