Tuesday, November 04, 2008

GO VOTE!

I love Election Day! I think exercising one's right to vote is the most important civic duty of every American (except obeying the laws of the country, of course). That said, Dave and I voted together today with Eliana and Janea in tow. It was a nice family outing. Jayden was sort of there, too, as his school was our polling place. :)

I am anxiously awaiting the results of the election, although I don't expect to like them much. I have been twice disappointed in the presidential elections of this century. Please don't let it happen again!

On the plus side, Wes and Katie were here this weekend. They left this morning so Wes could get home to vote. Apparently, he couldn't figure out how to do it from Korea. :) He will be training in Texas for the next 6 months or so, then he expects another tour in Iraq.

Go Vote!

No comments: