Saturday, November 12, 2005

Grin and bear it!

You know how you like to protect things when they are brand new. You baby them, don't really use them like they are consumable, replaceable, expendable....I just bought some towels before this remodeling business started and I've hardly used the hand towels. Today, I washed one and noticed there was something stuck to it. After some consideration, I noticed that it was grout from the kitchen tiles. My question is....Do I suck it up and say thank you for a job well done, or do I complain that my towels are ruined? The answer??? Suck it up! But, it still chaps my hide! Dave should have known those were new towels and given Gary an old towel for the tile work.

On the bright side...I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE my kitchen! :) Pictures coming soon!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hurry up with the pictures!!!!! I can't wait to see it!