Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Stickers! Stickers! Everywhere!

I noticed that Jayden has been really sneezy these last couple of days. I thought it all due to a cold. Come to find out (as I am wiping up his nose) that maybe it was part cold, but it was also part sticker that he shoved up there! How do you know? He sneezed out stickers!!!! I had to work really hard to not laugh because seeing a goobered up squirrel pop out of his nose was hilarious, but I didn't want to encourage the "shove it up my nose" action.

On another note, we took Eliana in for her 2 month check-up yesterday. She is growing normally! YAY! Of course, we sort of knew that. She is 75th percentile for weight, and 50th for height and head size. So, all is well there. She still has thrush (so I guess that means I do too) and we are still using the Nystatin medicine on her and on me. Gosh, I hope this clears up soon....it's painful for me. I don't know about her. If so, perhaps that is part of why she cries so much.

So, while I am writing today's entry, I noticed that Maury Povich is on TV. I don't have the sound on so I can't hear the conversation (thank GOD) but I wonder....Who watches this crap?? The theme of today's show is "Is my boyfriend the father of my child?". I am thinking, "If you have to ask, you shouldn't be having children and probably are not fit to raise them, you filthy whore!" But, I am being harsh and perhaps they can be good mothers even if they have low self-esteem and behave without morals. On the other hand, I answered my question...Who watches this crap? ....errr...I do....apparently. :)

I am off to find out if he is the father or not.....

1 comment:

Julie said...

Silly Jayden!
Great for Eliana, but I'm sorry about the thrush!
And...I can't believe you watch that crap! (joking)!!