Monday, December 19, 2005

Just for Kit!

A very very long time ago, when I was in high school, I had a friend named Kit. She is now a world traveler and specially requested a picture of me in my blog...since it has been so long! :)














So I decided to include a picture of Dave too. This picture is one of my favorites.

I know it isn't the most flattering picture of either Dave or Eliana, but I like it. I think Dave likes it too, because he is holding Ellie and she isn't crying. She crys a lot when he holds her. Not sure why that is, but I think it is because he tends to get to her when she is tired and cranky from the day. Since he is usually tired at that time too, the combination of the two of them is not conducive to a pleasant visit. Oh well, I am rambling! :)

Bottom line today...Here are those pictures you requested, Kit!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Love the pictures!!!