Monday, October 03, 2005

L'Shana Tova!

Happy New Year! Tonight marks the beginning of the new Jewish year. It also happens to be my Jewish calendar birthday. So, happy birthday to me! :) I attended services tonight with my parents and Eliana. Dave was working but will go with us tomorrow. This is good, because while Jayden got to play with Grandma Tess and Aunt Ashley tonight, he will be at services with us tomorrow, too. I will need to take turns watching after him tomorrow or else the trip out will be a waste of time and not very prayerful. I am glad to be attending tomorrow's service though because I have been feeling spiritually deprived as of late. This is a really good opportunity for renewal. I suppose really, that is what the next ten days are really about anyway. Spiritual and emotional renewal. For physical renewal, I guess I would need a good massage, facial, manicure, pedicure...

L'shana Tova!

Lynda

1 comment:

Lori said...

L'Shana Tova and Happy Birthday!