Monday, October 24, 2005


















Some days hanging out at home seems like the best thing to do. I don't like to have too many of those days where you run around from one thing to another and spend the whole day out and about. It seems like we have done an awful lot of that lately. It was nice to spend a day relaxing at home today.....well, sort of.

I got us dressed and we went to my parents' house this morning(ish) for breakfast(lunch) and to do a load of laundry (won't it be nice to get that done at home again!) and then we came home for naps. But, Eliana and I went to the dentist because my tooth has been bothering me ever since they filled my cavity. Apparently all is normal, but ...ugh... the sensitivity! :(

since then, we came home and we all got to nap and relax and be lazy at home! Now to get some work done??? No...maybe not. Tomorrow is another day!

Enjoy the pictures!

2 comments:

Julie said...

OMG...Eliana is getting so big. It looks like she's gained a lot of weight, or it could be just how she is laying down, but how cute! And Jayden looks like he's becoming quite the big brother...hanging out and keeping an eye on his sister. Too Cute!

Anonymous said...

Eliana does look big! Wow she must love having her brother so close for nap time :-)