Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Shabbat Shalom!

Tonight I took the kids to Shabbat services. They were great! Jayden was really well behaved considering he is 2. He ran around checking out all the chairs, but since he was quiet about it, he wasn't really bothering anyone and so, I say we had success!

Eliana had her massive poop yesterday and has been pretty regular since then. She is back to normal mostly. A little crying here and there, but all in all, pretty content.

Tomorrow, Jayden will participate in the Walk-a-thon at Ashley's school. He is supposed to get a T-shirt and prizes and I am not sure what else, but I am hoping nice and tired goes with it. It will be good for him to have a long nap tomorrow. He hasn't been sleeping as long as I think he should during the week. I don't like the idea of "catching up", but it's better than being sleep deprived I guess. I am thinking it should be fun. It will get us away from the house while Dave is working at any rate. Maybe he will get a super whole lot done! :)

Well, that's it for me right now.
Lynda

1 comment:

Julie said...

Happy New Year to you Lynda! And the family too!

I'm glad to see you started a blog (I got if off Lori's site), now I can keep up with you and the kids. We miss you all!

My blog is www.pizzitolafamily.blogspot.com if you don't have it already!