Monday, September 04, 2006

THEIVES!!!

People SUCK!!! There are so many selfish shitty people out there in this world that it makes me MAD! So moronically stupid SCUMBAG(S) (don't know if it was one or more scumbags) broke into our house and stole HUNDREDS UPON HUNDREDS of dollars of Dave's tools! They took hammers, screwdrivers, his WHOLE DAMN toolbag with all of his electrical tools as well as some power tools and the chargers for battery-operated tools. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!! We haven't really been able to assess what else was missing, but it is ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo frustrating.

Yep....this post was not fun to read. But, I feel better having expressed my anger even with a lack of vocabulary, punctuation, and proper grammar.

The good news?? My children are having a great day. They are relaxing at home (well, my parents' house is going to be home for a while) and playing together and watching too much TV and all is good here. I feel like my personal space has been violated, but my family is healthy, happy, and safe....at least we are mostly healthy, mostly happy, and about as safe as you can expect to be in a big fucking city of evil-maniacal savages!

I'm calm...really. I'm calm! :)

1 comment:

Julie said...

Damn! That totally sucks! I'm so sorry for you guys. I know that really puts you guys even more behind on the house now huh? Argh! I know how you feel, it is such a violation when that happens. It sucks. It makes you wonder what else is gone that you haven't noticed yet. Did you file a police report? Will Insurance reimburse you? Well things could be worse...they could've destroyed your house while in there. There is a silver lining...you just can't see it through the smoke right now. Things will get better...keep your chin up!