Friday, August 13, 2010

Cubscout camping

Tonight Dave, Ellie, and Jayden are up on Mt. Madonna camping with the cub scout pack. Apparently it is quite cold up there. Dave is texting me about how cold he is. So sad that Janea and I had the forethought to stay home. :) Maybe next year we will go too, but this year, I am not in shape for sleeping on the ground. Wonder what Janea and I will do tomorrow....just the two of us! :D

On the plus side (other than my size), I have about 3 1/2 months to go and I'm feeling pretty good about it. Dave's sister told me tonight that she is planning to come down to visit from Alaska around Thanksgiving this year. I'm pretty excited about that since we haven't seen her in over a year and she might very well be here when the baby is born! :) That would be so awesome! I just wish I could be there for her when she has hers in January. BUT, there is no way in HELL I am going to Alaska in January! Nevermind the fact that I would have just had my own baby....Alaska in general is the epitome of cold in my book. Alaska in January is obscene! Love you anyway, Michelle!

No comments: