Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Scared Dave!

HAHAHAHA!! I got home from choir rehearsal tonight and when I walked around the corner upstairs, Dave was getting the garbage ready to go out. I popped around the corner and announced, "I caught you!" Apparently, he wasn't expecting me quite yet. I scared the poop out of him! I couldn't help laughing at him but he got all mad! He nearly hit me with the pizza box he was so scared! HAHAHAHAHA....sorry, Dave! I can't help it! It was funny and just what I needed after the day I had.

Today we had our babysitting group here. So, 8 kids from ages 1.5 to 7 running around playing for FOUR HOURS! It's a long time! We had a toilet clogging to deal with (that was disgusting!) which totally explained to me why men are supposed to be in charge of plunging toilets. It's gross and dirty work! But, for the most part, the kids were all well-behaved and played nicely. However, there was little down-time for us grown ups during the day and then, of course, there was dinner to deal with and choir tonight. So, I needed a good laugh when I got home. :)

No comments: