Friday, August 20, 2010

Money money money money...

Just spent the last 2 1/2 hours sorting, counting, and wrapping coins from Jayden's and Ellie's piggy banks with them. They had WAY too much fun with this! Jayden has quite a haul with nearly $60 and Ellie has about half that. I think when they were "trading" coins, Jayden ended up with the lion's share of Susan Bs. I don't think I ever saw quite such a large collection...he had nearly 30! I think he is going to have to share some of that with Ellie tomorrow when we take them to the bank to open accounts for each of them. We will probably also have to chip in as I think the account minimum is $100. In any case, I gave Ellie all the "extra" unwrapped coins to put back in her piggy bank and I am going to have to trade out some green-backs for the gold coins Jayden gets from the tooth fairy. I don't want to have to go out searching for more of those when I can just recycle the ones we've already used! :D

No comments: