Thursday, August 12, 2010

Odyssey or Sienna? 2010? 2011?

I am stumped! There is so much information to digest about these dang vehicles that I can't process it all and make a damn decision! I was putting it off because we don't have the money to buy anything, but today that all changed and now a decision must be made! HUH??

Oh yeah! I have the best daddy in the whole world and I am going to brag about it! My daddy buys me a new car every time I need one! Yes, from the first one, to the second one, to the current one, and, today, he offered to buy me a minivan! I don't really know what to say. I said thank you, which doesn't even begin to cover how I feel about the offer. I know Dave and I have been struggling with the money issue and the ever increasing need to get rid of my car in favor of something big enough for the whole family. BUT, to accept a gift of this magnitude is just too grand to simply say, "Thank you!"

So, it is with that enormous gratitude in mind, that I am now studiously looking at the differences between the Odyssey (both 2010 and 2011 models) and the Sienna (2011 and 2012 models) to decide what we might purchase. I am leaning toward the 2011 Sienna EXL w/nav since it has the eight seats that I want, leather, power sliding doors, and the in-dash nav system that Dave wants. Any input other than "we have the XXX minivan and we love it" would be helpful. I'm looking for serious qualities that you either like or don't like about the vehicle you have or why you chose to buy or not buy either of these two.

No comments: